Christmas Gifts with Pizzazz:
Decorate Under Your Tree
By: H. Iacobacci-Miller
Personalizing your Christmas gifts not only adds a special touch
for the recipient, but can actually be used as part of your Christmas
Generic wrapping paper and bows can be nice, but why go with nice
when you can have impressive .......
Wrapping paper comes in a huge selection of colors, textures and
styles these days. Take advantage of your options rather than simply
buying a bundle pack that is on sale.
It will show that you have taken time and care for each gift and
will help to beautify your Christmas décor.
- Try punching up that paper by using a contrasting ribbon and
creating a pretty bow tied by hand.
- Tie on Christmas charms or ornaments that can be used as keepsakes
- For a child's gift, tie on an inexpensive toy to get their imaginations
going as to what's really inside.
- In place of a bow, why not add a silk poinsettia? You can get
them in a variety of colors from your local craft store.
- Pine cones and evergreen branches spice up any package and offer
a rustic, country flair.
- If you have a specific color theme for your Christmas décor,
like burgundy and gold, make sure all of your wrapping paper is
either burgundy or gold with a splash of an accent color like
green or ivory. Not only will the gifts be gorgeous, they’ll
match your tree as well.
We would love to see photos of your packages or hear about any
of your special gift wrapping ideas!
For a great online source for your crafts needs, try Joann.com.